Acheron's Arrival

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

 

Greetings Gamers! Whether Hardcore or Casual. I'm Acheron, a new addition to E-games' Community GM. First of all i would like to tell you guys my name's origin. Well, actually it has many definitions if you will look it up in the net. But my name originated in ancient Greek mythology it means "the stream of woe". It was believed to be a branch of the underworld river Styx over which in ancient Greek mythology Charon ferried the newly dead souls across into Hades. The lake called Acherousia and the river still called Acheron with the nearby ruins of the Necromanteion are found near Parga on the mainland opposite Corfu.

And like you guys, I am also a Gamer, a hardcore one that is. I play for about 10-20 hours a day, my specialties are Online RPG games and Single-player PC games. I am mostly into 1st person or third person shooter, RTS and RPG games. I am also musically inclined, i mostly listen to 80's rock/metal, Extreme Metal and Heavy Metal. If you are into these stuff then we will probably get along pretty well.

I hope you guys will welcome me into the community and I will do my very best to attend to your concerns and lead events to better enhance your game experience. Thank you and Have a great day!

3 comments:

Castrol said...

gm bkit nmn po ako n ban s cabal d nmn po ako nagbobot plz nmn pki check po bkit nmn po gnun kung cnu un naglalaru ng maayos plz nmn po pki check saturn po ako castrol po name lvl 97 sword skill g,master magic skill a.master plz gm pki check po

Rindel said...

AKO DIN PO NA BAND ME

klock said...

gm n bug po ata ung price ko s mall event s pampanga...
im a force blader and i got one mithril crystal[3] wla po xa kasamang sword... and ung price po n premuin 30 days wla p po kami n kuha... sana po paki check
thanks ;)